Blog Update December 21, 2020 (12 Years Later)

I didn't know I still had a blog. Seeing the posts from this are pretty funny to me, especially the one about UCLA. It was there the whole time, yet I just didn't know it. I was a bit less timid about being creative and putting things out into the universe back then. Liberating. It makes me think about what I should do for the new version of a blog. Is the blog just for me, is it for other people? Would Anyone even care to read it excpet me? If it's about me probably not, but if it is about something else it could be a cool experience. The level of exsessential thinking I did not possess back then is here now. Today I watched a Ted Talk by Jen Cohen about the secret to getting what you want. On it she talked about the difference between being smart and being bold, and how, in fact it is the bold ones who are better predictors of success. I don't think writing a blog on the internet and putting it out there for no one to see is bold necessarily, but there has to be that sort of go for it attitude that I have honestly been lacking for quite some time, and I think that blogging, even if it is just for me,is a way to sort of let those thougts out into writing. -Ariel

Comments